The Executive Women’s Golf Association (EWGA) is an international, not-for-profit organization founded in 1991 to provide career-minded women with an environment to advance their recreational and professional interests through the game of golf. With over 120 chapters worldwide, EWGA boasts a membership of more than 20,000 women and growing.
Established in 1994, the Atlanta chapter is very proud to be one of the first chapters created by the EWGA. Today, our chapter includes approximately 150 members who live, work, and play golf throughout Atlanta. EWGA members are among the most dynamic and influential women in the Atlanta metro area and represent hundreds of area businesses. Importantly, an EWGA member is typically affluent, well-educated and is making decisions to purchase goods and services for their companies and for themselves every day as evidenced by the following:
EWGA Member PROFILE:
Each year our chapter has enjoyed the financial support of a growing number of local, regional, and national businesses. Sponsorship support allows us to defray administrative expenses and enables us to make important contributions to worthy causes such as Girls Inc. and LPGA-USGA Girls Golf.
- 45% earn in excess of $100K annually
- 84% have college degrees; of these 44% have graduate degrees
- 44% are either business owners, senior managers, executives or in professional/technical positions (10% own their own businesses)
- Average annual spend of one EWGA member (including golf-related travel) is nearly $5,000
- Average 18-hole equivalent rounds played by one EWGA member is 38 per year
Please consider this sponsorship opportunity as a means to promote your products or services. Your marketing dollars work harder when you reach women who make the decisions!
Current SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES.
SPONSORSHIP PAYMENT PAGE