Casual Play is our informal, non-competitive opportunity for members to play 18 on the weekend from April to October.
The Casual Play Captain makes the tee times and fees are paid directly to the golf course by participants.
Tee times are scheduled on public and semi-private courses on either Saturday, Sunday or Monday holidays as on weekends when no formal outing is planned.
This is open to all members and prospective members.
HOW TO SIGN UP FOR CASUAL PLAY
All members are emailed weekly with information about the upcoming weekend casual play. To sign up, respond using the directions given in the weekly email.
WHAT TO EXPECT WITH CASUAL PLAY
- The Casual Play captain will email you weekly to ask if you want to play the following week
- Respond back to the captain by the deadline given
- The captain will email players their tee times (called the tee sheet) the day before casual play
- You are not required to play every week. Sign up to play when it fits your schedule. : )
If you can not make your tee time (due to work, illness, bad weather):
- Please be courteous by emailing or calling the captain as soon as you know that you can not make it. The captain will give you instructions when you sign up on how to contact them.
- Please call the course to let them know you will not make your tee time.
- You are not required to find a substitute player.
- You are not required to pay for your tee time if you cancel 24 hours before your tee time. If you do not notify the captain and the course that you will not be playing, the course may impose a fee. It's easy to avoid this fee by simply notifying your captain and calling the course.