How To Sign Up For Our Leagues
Email EWGABaltimoreRegional@gmail.com and
include the name of each league you would like to play in.
The league captain will respond to your request letting you know when the league play will start.
What To Expect In Our Leagues
When you sign up for a league:
- The league captain will email you weekly to ask if you want to play the following week
- Respond back to the captain by the deadline given
- Most captains email players with their tee times (called the tee sheet) the day before league play
- You are not required to play every week. Sign up to play when it fits your schedule. : )
If you can not make your tee time (due to work, illness, bad weather):
- Please be courteous by emailing or calling the captain as soon as you know that you can not make it. The captain will give you instructions when you sign up on how to contact them.
- Please call the course to let them know you will not make your tee time.
- You are not required to find a substitute player.
- You are not required to pay for your tee time if you cancel before your tee time. If you do not notify the captain and the course that you will not be playing, the course may impose a fee. It's easy to avoid this fee by simply notifying your captain and calling the course.