LPGA Women Who Play Boston social media policy
- LPGA Women Who Play Boston will not tolerate disrespectful content such as racial, ethnic, sexual, religious, and physical disability slurs.
- LPGA Women Who Play Boston promotes healthy and honest discourse with its readers.
- LPGA Women Who Play Boston values, respects, and upholds the intellectual property rights of its bloggers.
- LPGA Women Who Play Boston wants bloggers to have fun, be transparent and connect with other members through our social media portals.
LPGA Women Who Play Boston understands that some members participate in other social networking sites (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Meetup and Blogs. LPGA Women Who Play Boston respects member’s online social networking. However, your online presence can affect LPGA Women Who Play as your words, images, posts, and comments can reflect or be attributed to LPGA Women Who Play. It shall be considered a breach of acceptable LPGA Women Who Play Boston Member conduct to post on any forum, including but not limited to discussion lists, newsletters, blogs, information sharing sites, social media sites, social or business networking sites such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Meetup for and any of the following:
- Anything that may harm the goodwill or reputation of LPGA Women Who Play or any disparaging information about LPGA Women Who Play
- Any disparaging, discriminatory or harassing information concerning any member, vendor or other person associated with LPGA Women Who Play.LPGA Women Who Play policies prohibiting harassment apply online as well as offline.
- LPGA Women Who Play reserves the right to edit or amend any misleading or inaccurate content depicted in blog posts. LPGA Women Who Play also reserves the right to delete blog posts violating the code of conduct.
Members who violate LPGA Women Who Play's Social Networking Policy will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including removal from the site and termination of LPGA Women Who Play membership.