The Executive Women’s Golf Association (EWGA) is an international, not-for-profit organization founded in 1991 to provide career-minded women with an environment to advance their recreational and professional interests through the game of golf. EWGA members represent a wide range of golfing skills; new golfers, occasional golfers, and avid golfers. Central PA chapter, established in 2002, currently has 120 members who live, work, and play golf throughout Central PA. EWGA members are among the most dynamic and influential women in the Central PA area and represent hundreds of area businesses. Importantly, an EWGA member is typically affluent, well-educated and is making decisions to purchase goods and services for their companies and for themselves everyday as evidenced by the following:
EWGA Member PROFILE
- 84% have college or advanced degrees
- 72% are between ages of 36 & 55
- Avid golfers ~ Average 18-hole equivalent rounds played by one EWGA member is 30 per year
- 10% own their own business
Where do the sponsorship dollars go:
- Make contributions LPGA-USGA Girls Golf.
- Membership dues
- Help with administrative costs and events including: indoor golf, membership social, clinics, leagues, league prizes, travel & conference costs for board members, liability insurance, operation costs
Please consider this sponsorship opportunity as a means to promote your products or services. Your marketing dollars or contribution of merchandise work harder when you reach women who make the decisions.