2018 Chapter Championship
Whether you are new to the LPGA Women Who Play Boise, ID Chapter or a seasoned veteran who has participated in the Chapter Championship, mark your calendar on Saturday, July 7th as the date for the Chapter Championship at Red Hawk Golf Course, in Nampa, ID. Before you can register, you need:
· A verifiable USGA Handicap Index* below 40.4, and;
·Posted an equivalent of two 18-hole scores (four 9-hole scores) to your handicap in 2017.
Members of all skill levels are encouraged to compete, so give the Chapter Championship a try and put your game to the test! YOU select the competitive format that best ﬁts your game, personality and skill level. There are two different competitive formats and non-competitive format:
· Stroke Play Competition
· Team Scramble Competition
Don't delay, the registration due date date is JUNE 20, 2018 at 10 PM Mountain Time!
All members MUST register and pay tournament fees online:
Step by Step Guide to Register for 2018 Chapter Championship
1. Log In to EWGA Member Clubhouse: https://members.ewga.online/
2. Looking at the left side of the screen, scroll down until you can click on: MyEvents
3. In the middle of the page, click on LPGA Women Who Play Championship
4. This will take you to the LPGA Women Who Play Events page on Golf Genius where you will remain logged in.
5. Click on LPGA Women Who Play Championship
6. The Championship page has lots of information about the overall event, a tab for Player Documents and much more. To get to your specific Chapter, using your mouse, hover over 2018 Championship, this creates a drop down menu – click on 2018 Chapter Championship.
7. You will now see the familiar page with all Chapters listed under their respective District Semi-Final.
8. Find your chapter and click on it.
9. If you were able to open up your Chapter site, there will be info about the event and the course.
10. To register, click on the big blue button on the left that says “Register Now for ….”
11. The registration page will open with the refund policy and other legal mumbo jumbo. To register, click on New Registration.
12. The next window to appear will have either one or two Registration options, one for riding and one for walking. Select the option you want and click on Next.
13. The next screen will ask you to select a member. Start typing in your last name, and you (or a list) should appear for you to select from.
14. The next screen will require you to fill in your data. PLEASE, PLEASE, review and follow the form instructions. Everything with a Red Asterisk is required to be answered.
A few key reminders.
a. Enter your Handicap ID where it says GHIN. Doesn’t matter which system it comes from, enter the ID # here.
b. Select which Handicap service you use (GHIN, GolfNet or Other)
c. Enter your EWGA member number. (If you can’t easily locate it, go back to the EWGA Member Clubhouse and click on your profile – it’s in there).
d. Select either Stroke or Scramble
e. If playing Stroke Play, answer questions about being a Senior (SR) (55-69) or a Super Senior (SSR) (at least 70)
f. If playing Scramble, enter the team Captain’s Last name into the Team Captain Name box.
g. Enter your date of birth
15. In the lower right corner, Click on Next
16. Enter your payment information (which includes inputting your address for a second time) and click on Submit Payment