Teams will consist of 8 members. Chapters may form Inter-Chapter teams (see below) consisting of members from multiple Chapters. Chapters may field multiple teams.
Suggested methods for team formation:
- Select team based on interest; or
- Conduct a stroke play qualifier and select a combination of lowest gross score and/or lowest net score players; or
- Conduct a series of Match Play outings with points for wins and ties. Top 8 point earners form the Team; or
- Use a points system for participation in Chapter events – 1pt. for league play each week; 2 pts. for 18-hole event participation, etc.; or
- Hold a match play league or ladder and select the 8 players with the most match wins.
Registration for Qualifiers & Team Selection:
Team entries are awarded on a first-come, first-serve basis until the Qualifier field is full. Each Qualifier field is limited to 16 teams. Team entries will be confirmed in the order of receipt of full payment of all team members & receipt of Team Roster Form. Team entries are guaranteed after ALL team members have paid their Qualifier event entry fees.
Teams may participate in the Qualifier of their choice regardless of their Chapter’s regional designation.
Click here to see Submission Deadlines
Need help forming an Inter-Chapter team? Chapters looking for additional players to complete a team may submit a request to be added to the Inter-Chapter Team Player Connection List as well as post a request on the Champions Cup Discussion eGroup.
Click here to view important Player Documents
Respective pricing and registration links can be found on each Regional Qualifier page