LPGA Women Who Play CENTRAL INDIANA- LEAGUE NIGHTS
LPGA Women Who Play -CENTRAL INDIANA CHAPTER – LEAGUE INFORMATION
You must be a member of EWGA Central Indiana Chapter to play in any leagues listed below. (EWGA Membership Link)
- Register and pay a one time $25 league fee to LPGA Women Who Play - Central Indiana for access to any & all league nights.
- No season long commitment required - you only pay the course when you can come and play!
- No need for finding substitutes!
- Tee times for leagues start between 5 and 5:30 pm
- The cost listed includes the use of a golf cart for 9 holes. Pay at the clubhouse when you arrive.
- Each week the league coordinator sends an email to find out who can play that week and sets up tee times.
Register Online for League Nights
Click here for a printable version of League Registration
2018 LEAGUE INFORMATION
In general, each league plays every other week on the assigned day.
Click here for a printable version of the Schedule.