CAL CUP QUALIFICATION 2019
Main Event: May 3-5, 2019
WHO 12 Members per Team
- Haggin Oaks Golf Club, Sacramento, CA, Est. 1932
- The top 10 players with the most points from four match play qualifier events plus 2 Captain’s picks.
- Winners are determined by their point earnings from 4 of 5 best match play events.
- Members must play at least 2 out of the 5 qualifying events* offered to be on the team. For each match play, you will earn 5 points for participating, plus an additional 10 points if you halve your match, and 15 points if you win your match.
- Upon determination that a member is a winner and eligible to participate in the CUP, the member must declare their intention of participation in the event by March 31st.
TIEBREAKER: In the event of a tie in qualifying for our 2019 The CAL CUP Team, the tiebreaker will be determined by the quality of Win/Loss record of those matches played. Example: Two players tie for 6th spot on team with 45 points.
Player 1 had 3 matches. Results were win of 3&2, win of 1 up, and loss 2&1 (3+1-2=2). Player 2 had 2 matches and the bonus round. Results were win of 3&2 and AS (3+0=3) …Who Wins? Player 2 wins tiebreaker.
· Sunday, January 20 Oak Creek
· Sunday, February 10 Tijeras Creek
· Saturday, February 23 Goose Creek
· Sunday, March 3 Strawberry Farms
· Sunday, March 23 Talega