Oregon Golf Association (OGA) Membership
(Golf Handicap and Information Network) is a handicapping service offered by the USGA and administered through state golf associations. The Portland EWGA chapter has made it easy and cost effective to obtain a GHIN handicap by forming an OGA golf club. The annual cost for OGA membership is $37.
Benefits of a GHIN Handicap:
- Membership in Pacific Northwest Golf Association
- Subscription to Pacific Northwest Golfer Magazine (6 issues per year)
- Post scores at the course or online at GHIN.com
- Printable handicap card sent to your e-mail address
- Track personal game statistics in your eGolfer profile on the GHIN web site
- Eligible to compete in competitions that require a GHIN handicap
- Discounts on golf at the OGA Golf Course
- Discounts on OGA Tour events
- Additional benefits offered by corporate partners
Your GHIN membership helps fund many OGA services & programs including:
- Handicap & Rules seminars
- Rating & Measuring Golf Courses
- Supporting turfgrass research
- Conducting state championships such as the Oregon Amateur
- Junior Golf and High School Championships Click here to join our OGA Club!
If you have a GHIN Handicap through another OGA Club
and would like to transfer your affiliation to EWGA, we can
handle the transfer of your scoring history. You will still need to pay our annual fee.
Your GHIN number will remain the same.