EWGA Membership Campaign 2013, Sponsored by Nike Golf
You are invited to participate in the Share Your Love of the Game membership campaign to experience how you can positively impact a friend or colleague’s career and personal life by encouraging her to join EWGA.
Participating in the membership campaign is easy!
- Make a list of your friends and colleagues not currently associated with EWGA.
- Invite them to an EWGA event with you; share your story about what EWGA means to you.
- Download EWGA applications, request a few from member services, or encourage your friends to join online at www.ewga.com.
- Write in your name on the member referral line of the application (or remind your friends to enter your name if they are joining online).
- Have your friends submit their application either electronically or via mail or fax.
When we receive applications with your name included, we will begin to count your new member recruits. We’ll welcome each new member to EWGA with a personalized message that lets them know YOU look forward to golfing and networking with them this year.
You will also be earning great prizes from Nike Golf depending on the number of new members you recruit. Nike prizes will be awarded in the following categories (you will earn the prize in the top category you reach in your recruitment efforts):
- 2-4 members recruited
- 5-7 members recruited
- 8-10 members recruited
Top Recruiter in each Chapter – recruit a “foursome” (4+) to qualify and receive a Nike tote and a dozen Nike golf balls.
Recruiter of the Year - recruit 11+ to qualify
- The eligible top recruiters will each receive a gift certificate for a pair of Nike Golf shoes.
- Top recruiters will each receive a complimentary renewal of their membership for the following year, and be recognized on stage at the EWGA Annual Conference in April 2014 (location TBD).
- The Recruiter of the Year will be randomly selected from the eligible top recruiters and win the Ultimate Nike Package: A head to toe set of Nike fashion clothing; custom fitting for a new set of Nike Clubs at Nike HQ outside Portland, OR with a tour of the facility; airfare and hotel included.
View the Leaderboard to see where you or your Chapter are on the list!
YOU can help make this the best year yet by Sharing Your Love of the Game!