EWGA Membership Campaign 2015
“Get Engaged” with EWGA
Membership Campaign 2015
Are you ready to Get Engaged? We have a proposal for you!
Make a list of your friends. Invite them to an EWGA event with you. Share your story about what EWGA means to you. And then pop the question!
DO – be prepared to tell them about the FUN side of golf.
DO – let them know all skill levels are welcome – even brand new golfers.
DO – share the exciting chance to meet new women for golf, and business and fun.
DON’T – make it too complicated. Explain how they can just sign up and show up and get out on the course.
DON’T – expect an immediate answer. Some women need to get engaged first! They need to try EWGA out before they commit!
Three easy steps to get your friends (and you) engaged:
- Download EWGA applications, request a few from member services, or encourage your friends to join online at www.ewga.com.
- Write your name on the member referral line of the application (or remind your friends to enter your name if they are joining online).
- Have your friends submit their application either online or via mail or fax.
There will be fun, shiny, bling prizes for every member who recruits 3 or more new members during this membership campaign. Three ways to keep track of members who are ‘getting engaged’ and earning prizes:
- The current list of recruiters will be posted in the EWGA Member Clubhouse at the end of each month.
- You can link to the list: http://www.myewga.com/Membership/Leaderboard
- The ‘Get Engaged’ graphic (green with EWGA bling) will be in the scrolling features under the Hot News box on your Chapter website.
“Get Engaged” with EWGA – and Live Happily Ever After!
The “Get Engaged” Membership Campaign runs from January 1 through May 31.
Prizes will be sent to qualified recruiters in June.